And oh... the bells haven't rung since Thursday-... they usually are my alarm clock

Tradition says, the bells got sent to Rome. Really. So no bells, and the eveangelical protestants don't do them either in solidarity.

The bells will ring on sunday.

Meanwhile, urchins go around from house to house with noise makers in the villages, and have a little song and dance, and want their victims to pray, and they get candy, and a bit of mony. Probably to go away. I've never seen that, but seemingly, it's a custom.

And now I have to go close my winder, the wind is all wrong. It's the night of the bonfires, and people take all their garden stuff and burn them, and am still not sure what THAT signifies. But if the wind is wrong.. it sure isn't good for asthma patients. Tonight it is.

GAWWD, I hate the horridays.

0 Responses to "And oh... the bells haven't rung since Thursday-... they usually are my alarm clock"