Just when you think you have seen EVERYTHING,

or at least heard of it.... there is this!

Not to mention this

Just the idea of it is so messed up on so many levels, I do not know where to begin.

One of the first things I thought was, 'how subliminally racist.' The second link sort of reinforced the idea....

I've been told this is old hat. Well, just yesterday, some guy in Finnland had just heard of it and was wondering where and how to get his done. Which led me to the links in his comments section. I'd never heard of such a thing before. How nice that I lead a secluded life..... With all the terrible things happening in the world, there are people who worry about the color of their anuses?????!!!!! And pay their hard-earned money to have them bleached??!!!! I really should file this under 'just give me a BREAK, hey...'

People's little winks may be pink, or not. But if you are inspecting them that close, and considering what color they are, and whether the pigmentation is a turn off or not, at that point, you have some sort of huge problem, Preciousessss, oh yesss. Big problem indeed. And would suggest hormone therapy for you asap. Not to mention a trip to a shrink to explore your subconcious racial biases. Just sayin'

0 Responses to "Just when you think you have seen EVERYTHING,"