Annti triggered something I'd forgotten.....




She sent me a horrible, but funny Xtian thing with a doll singing 'I'm a sunbeam'. Chucky's bride... But it was the 'sunbeam' that triggered the memory. Grew up with Sunbeam Bread, and little Miss Sunbeam was on the package. Now you can get a bread-box with the countenance of this little marvel right on your local Google search. Uh-huh... And I was SURE the Google search would come up empty. Who'd memorialise a local bread, hey?

But I never trusted her.... because... in 1956, there was 'The Bad Seed'. And look at that adorable face, hey... You KNOW she's gonna poison you with 'some' sort of additive....


One of my favourite horror movies of all time. I always had the feeling that Little Miss Sunshine would become the psycopathic killer of The Bad Seed... And singing dolls claiming they are Jeebus' 'Ray of Sunshine'? Oh dear...

No wonder they invented Chucky.

Plays to a younger audience. Besides which the subtext for the film was actually heinous.

You can read a review here...

Never trust an angelic looking little girl... just sayin'.....

0 Responses to "Annti triggered something I'd forgotten....."