Nearly noon-time MEZ, which means

Middle European Time. No signs of rapture or rupture. I went somewhere else to vent my frustration, but will add it here just to save on the typing.

Ok, so what’s so cool about da Raptcha, huh? It’s nearly lunchtime here in MEZ time zone, and I’ve been bending my eyeballs ever since it got light at four a.m., peeking from behind the shades in front of my windows at the complex next door.

Jeez, Annti, you promised me nekkid guys, but the ground hasn’t even shook. I wanted to see those hairy-assed Arabs and Turks shootin rock hard into the sky just anticipating the 72 or 92 wirgins they’re gonna get. Then I wondered if the hairy-assed women get anything as well, or do they get re-wirginized, and would it be worth it for them, or if there is something else, and it depressed me. Could it be I am living in the wrong neighborhood?

And to all the birfday people, looks like you get an extra ‘happy happy’, because the wurrrllld isn’t ending after all.


Spelling can be optional there, if intended.

0 Responses to "Nearly noon-time MEZ, which means"