Eurovision Song Contest....

Is wacky season. There are ten songs in the running to represent Austria, and am posting the two I like from the radio 3 station on youtube... I think the following has a real chance... even if it's more than a bit disco, but whoever she is has a good voice... and it's a real mind fuck optically. Conchita Wurst. The other is so retro, but catchy, Crazy Swing, with a multi-culti group.





And oh yes, the third I really like because it makes me smile, and want to share it with Annti... she will know why. It's cute. And he looks so dorky '50's. And oh yes... these were clips of the auditions. Since then, professionals have been honing them into super performers, and what's on the radio is way more polished. But I like the freshness of the auditions, to tell the truth.

0 Responses to "Eurovision Song Contest...."