OK... if April 29th is the Royal Wedding and there is a countdown...

We get the countdown here for someone totally different.

We have the countdown for my Venerable, my progenitor.... yeah, my Dad.

ON APRIL 29th.... he's gonna be 97.

And I can hear ya, 'yeah, such an achievement, sorta cruised through WWII in the Pacific on a LOVE Boat or somethin', and did some really impressive catching of fish.... which he wouldn't eat, although he loves catching them. '

I'm pissed off at the Windsors. Everyone's gonna be looking at 'the royal wedding'. What a crock. The Venerable had the best idea... getting married on Dec. 31st so that everyone would celebrate whether they knew it or not.

He 'might' have gotten it from me.. 'might' have. I was five. I met Nancy across from my grandmother's house. And I was stricken. And solemnly told my father I was going to marry her ON THE FOURTH OF JULY, because, then there would be fireworks everywhere, and that would be 'ROMANTIC'.

Whatever, am SURE my progenitor wasn't thinking about those things when he was born, and I am IRRITATED that they take away what should be HIS day, so damn, William and Kate. My Dad deserves his 97th celebration without a bunch of gossip about THEM.

0 Responses to "OK... if April 29th is the Royal Wedding and there is a countdown..."