Oh my.... New Hampsha gets Rachel upset!

She has a point... New Hampsha always gets picked on... I think it was the Daily Show where the line fell... New Hampshire is so white, they think snow is camouflage.

The lead was good, but it's about what Rethugs have been doing instead of creating jobs, and all about 'the other', and abortion. But she's right... shortening the actual legislative period is getting out of hand. And I agree with that...

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



And I was crushed.... yes crushed, when The Old Man of the Mountain collapsed in 1993. It seemed to be something amazing, lasting. It should have told me something. On the other hand, maybe they should switch the trademark to Indian Head. It would be fitting, maybe.... (for those who don't know, it's a similar natural rock formation.) And for young people now... I would still recommend the short story about the Old Man by Nathanial Hawthorne. It is beautiful.

0 Responses to "Oh my.... New Hampsha gets Rachel upset!"