Peter update

I called, finally.....

He knew who I was. That was good....

No one's been to visit. That is bad.

I told him G. and D. are moving into the Mühlgasse, the unit they bought years ago.

He advised me not to go there. I told him not to worry about it.

Said he misses me muchly, and worries about me. (Now?)

I think most of what I told him left him 'vague'.

Broke my heart all over again.

I really have to get myself together and go down there.

And eat sardines for three days...

Sad? Yes.

But have nothing much more to say on the subject. He said he loves me. And I know he does, and did in his weird way. The horrible thing? I still love him as well. It didn't do me a lot of good, that call.

It was the first time he got tired quick and said, 'We'd better stop, this is costing you money.'

Floored me.

0 Responses to "Peter update"