Few things make me laugh outright nowadays, but yesterday? Oh, Elvish! You aren't dead after all!

Yup, was slogging along at my game, trying to 'level'... advance one. BORING...

To 'get' it... as in most such games, there are classes and one of them has to do with elves... there can be Dark Elves, High Elves, (and no the latter has nothing to do with pot or crystal meth), and so on... And the adjective pertaining to them would be 'elvish'.....

Now, playing the game is free of charge. The makers subsist from what they sell for real money in their on-line shops... but you can play it and get through without really having to buy anything. So I guess they prosper nicely. For Halloween, you could buy advanced 'armour' and run around in a Zorro costume, for instance. Only ten Euros or so, and the perks would last for a month. I guess the youngest players love that stuff.

So I was just gathering points, bored, because no one I know was on-line or willing to do a group effort... and it happened.

This figure in an outlandish suit flitted by me on screen... (you see whoever is in your area who is online)... and it was a white suit, and the figure had 70's huge sideburns, and bling, and I thought wtf???? And looked at the avatar's name.


IT WAS ELVISH PRESLEY!


And it was an elf, of course.... I had immediate giggles.



They keep SAYING he isn't dead...


Brilliant, just brilliant. Every time it flitted by, I started laughing again. Best game character name EVAH. I love things that make me smile, or even laugh aloud.

0 Responses to "Few things make me laugh outright nowadays, but yesterday? Oh, Elvish! You aren't dead after all!"