OK. Gloves OFF


I really, REALLY HATE racist shit. And Bill O has been a festering thorn in my side since 2001 when I got subjected to his pompous, fatuous, bloviating FAUX news face. He has been appalling. I threw things at my tee-vee screen. And yelled.

And I am usually a calm person.

Usually....

BUT.....

That excuse for a human being, SETS ME OFF.

That cowardly little MO-FO wants to set off a LYNCHING PARTY against Michelle Obama??? If she says she doesn't like the way the country looks in the world? Well, at least she LOOKS outside of her borders, just sayin'

Na, hör AUF damit! Stop this shit NOW.

You have the power and the telephones and e-mail addresses to STOP that ass, and cold-cock him.

I have been TRYING to link to a photo and that horrible radio clip, but Blogger won't let me. GO over to www.crooksandliars.com They set me OFF, hey.

Now where did I put that back-pack?

Jeebus.

Ok, found one. And before you go off the charts for WONDERING.... That EXCUSE for a human being sets himself up with 'family values' shit. Nowadays he looks sort of ghoulish, but y'all KNOW I like horror films.

But just Google 'Andrea Makris', hey. And you will find out, because I am definitely not going to take you there.

And 'twisted' as I am... it would never have occurred to me to shove a vibrating dildo up my ASS while talking to ANYONE because I wouldn't be able to get OFF any other way. Ja, ja. Family 'values' IN-deed, hey. And racist.

0 Responses to "OK. Gloves OFF"