Well, just paint me green with yeller polka dots, hey...


My father e-mailed me, sort of wondering. He is a young 92 year old. And he was tee-vee surfing, and suddenly ran into this bitch, Ann Coulter, on a talk show, you see. And she kind of freaked him out. Nasty, much? If she was here she would be in JAIL, hey. One of the most incendiary assholes on the face of this planet.

So first he doubted that she is a woman at all. Or transgendered. Now I have NEVER spoken to him about Ann Coulter, and there have been rumours out there for a long time. I practically fell off my chair for laughing. I guess if you get to be older than 80 you call it like you see it, and don't give a fuck. (For those of you who do not know.... she has the biggest Adam's apple you have ever seen, and huge hands.)

And a vitriolic meme----just poison stuff. And she is loved by the MSM. (main-stream-media) Whatever. She was shilling for her new book. And my Dad wasn't sure if what she was spewing was just PR, or if she really believed what she was saying. (It was clear to him that she was a Rethug, as he calls them...)

And he was able to take ten minutes of her vile, and then turned the tee-vee OFF.

And then he goes and asks me who the fuck she IS. Now how the hell do you answer that?

And the best thing EVER? She would vote for Hillary over McCain. Uh-HUH.

All of a sudden, hey.

Well you tell me, darlin's.

Because I certainly do not get it. And my Dad is way cool.

0 Responses to "Well, just paint me green with yeller polka dots, hey..."