Ok, let's face it... I am NEVER going to learn.....

Yesterday, I thought my stomach thing was over after a week. Was supposed to do something today which so goes against the grain... I got dry heaves and tried to vomit for hours. Only there was nothing to come up. So I thought if that keeps up, well, terrific muscle work-out for the abdomen, I could develop a six-pack. Annti is off the charts for hounding me into have someone run a tube into my stomach to look for ulcers. There is no blood coming out of one end or the other, so NO. When I first met Peter, his mother was dying. He used to go home after night shifts and find blood all over the place. And they were so awful with the gastroscopy, he often went off the charts for being helpless, and outraged. My empathy brought us together, actually.

Well, Precioussesss... I didn't dare leave the house this morning. I am so rusty, am not ABOUT to try a triple Rittberger and dry heave into the gutter near the bus stop. Some things Really should be private. So around noon, I tried to cook something that wouldn't just wouldn't come up.

So I made me some instant mashed potatoes. Bland. Stayed down. Some toast with cheese. Bland. And then two DARING BLTs. I hadn't thought of them in years....

Stayed down.

Progress is being made....

And then, my colleague who likes musicals goes ON about the High School Musical films. Plural. Well, you know the first one sort of freaked me out. The sequel? I fucking went and bought it, because she likes it and because I like her very much. The subtext is even MORE perverse than the first one, and so REALLY fits in Annti's meme nowadays. Class war. SO FUCKING AMERICA.

Bottom line? You stay in YOUR PLACE, you stay in YOUR CLASS, you do not betray YOUR friends, and if you are really, REALLY industrious, you will get what you want. And whore yourself out. Best fairy tale ever written, hey. They put a super-sugar-glazed chocolate icing over the message, and the kids are talented, the choreography is stupendous, the songs are great. But what are these people DOING to young minds all over the world, hey?

Disney--- pouring the American Dream all over the world. And if you don't MAKE it---it's your fault. Because GOD, whoever she is doesn't like that. I'm so old, it doesn't matter. But it very much bothers me. That is fucking heinous.

Your potty mouthed hippie in spirit.

0 Responses to "Ok, let's face it... I am NEVER going to learn....."