I lost it at the Supermarket....

This will have to be a day and night post. The former being the one below.

I was so drag-assed tired, I slept most of the afternoon, and as below, if I get up, I'm the Grinch in capital letters. So I got my evening ration of snigarrettes, and went to get something to eat at the supermarket, and I HATE supermarkets.

There was this absolutely clueless mother with two kids, the youngest being in the cart. And clamouring for attention, and his mother just ignored him. This kid looked like a Raffael painting, but hat the most devastating loud voice I have EVER heard. 'Mamma! Mamma!' It fucking went on and on and she didn't do anything. It wasn't the kid's fault, but he really got on my nerves. They were two people ahead of me in line, and I was clenching by that time.

And she was still around the register when my stuff came up and haggling with the little hobbit of a cashier when I was supposed to pay, and my nerves were so frazzled, I did an Annti. Looked right and yelled, 'SHADDUP! You have GOT to be the WORST child in this CITY right now. (And to his mother) And wipe his nose, it is disgusting.' All in English, of course, I need time to get into my German if I just got up.

The bloody WORLD stood still, hey. The hobbit asked, 'Cash or bank card?' Frightened. I said, 'Card, thenk you....' And I marched.

I was already sorry for my outburst, but that had to be the most obnoxious child I have ever encountered, and it wasn't his fault. His mother is a ditz. These freakin peeps who think their kid is SO wonderful, and let them run wild without setting a border they should not cross. And think everyone around them should find them super-parents. It never works.

So I lost it at the supermarket.

Go figure.

0 Responses to "I lost it at the Supermarket...."