The Wicked Witch of the North...

Have been busy all week with visitors, quasi-familial stuff. So I didn't have much time to look around and see what was going on. It was all very nice, and they are interesting folks... and politically interested in what goes on in the world, and how US politics affects us all. And a few days ago, I remarked that I hadn't seen such a dirty primary since 1968. And expressed my fear that if this one keeps going on as it has, the convention in August is going to make the one in Chicago look like a block party with dancing and grill parties.

Now that they have gone back to Germany, I checked my usual blogs. So the Shill referenced the RFK assassination, and in the back of her head, it is the justification for staying in the race, because CA is the last primary in June. Turns out she is very ill, in my estimation. Because she has used this 'excuse' three times before, months ago. Wishful thinking on her part? Bad advice from her team? I found it devastating.

It is stomach-turning, as is so much of her campaign.

It is as if she is thinking, 'well, if they take him out, you will need ME. And I get what I am entitled to.'

Gawwd...

We have all seen 'The Wizard of OZ'. I always wondered. There was the Wicked witch of the West, and the Good witch of the East.... And I wondered, ... what about the North and South?
Well, now we know... The sHill is the wicked witch of the North. Now we need a good one from the South.

Just sayin'

0 Responses to "The Wicked Witch of the North..."