Just when you think you lost the overview on what is happening...

Some cool guy comes along and gives you the overview, and expresses what you were thinking anyway. With well-chosen words... (link in the title).

For anyone wondering, took a break, as I had some very personal issues to deal with.

Oh, I checked into the blogosphere every evening, but it was so discouraging, had no desire to comment on what I read. I would have just been repeating myself to no avail.

Instead, I went into escapism-land. Got the first half of the first season of 'Brothers and Sisters'. (Touchstone fucks over the consumer yet again. ) Only because Peter went ON about it when he was in assisted living. Have been having to deal with his depressive state for months now, and thought, what the hell....

Turns out, it isn't so escapist. Have only seen four episodes so far. The first two really did not knock my socks off. But then it got interesting. Will withhold further comment till I have seen it all. It may seem odd, but for years have often told Peter about outrageous things I see on the net that come from the far right, and he thought I was exaggerating. One of the daughters in this, Calista Flockhart, plays a right-wing mouthpiece on a television show. Laura Ingraham without the yelling. And for Peter, that was when the penny dropped, and he realised I hadn't been pulling his leg all this time....

Pretty sad, when it takes a Hollywood production to prove you right. What kind of trust is that? I might have a small kinky vein in me, but I could never make up something like what comes out of their collective polluted mouths.

Will be back....

0 Responses to "Just when you think you lost the overview on what is happening..."