Just an afterthought to the previous post....

When I was thirteen, I was out shopping with my cousin. It was her favourite pastime, looking for sales... And she suddenly threw this 'thing' at me, and said, 'Wear this the next time you go swimming.'

It was a jock-strap.

She was embarassed, I was totally confused... and am sure my Mom put her up to it because she was too emarassed to tell me...

I thought it was weird.

So I shrugged it off, and didn't understand, really.

And I don't to this day.

Please explain. WHY is it bad if a man 'shows off his goods', but women make progress accentuatating their breasts?

Oh, will give you the benefit of doubt. But some women's breasts aren't exactly perfect, or what men perceive as such. But men?

Their Junk is sorta disgusting to women, and never to be seen, even clothed.

What is WITH that? I could understand if it were Mr. Cow Bells whose testicles came down nearly to his knees, and what would you wanna do with THAT, hey...

After much reading... ladies like a well-toned behind. Men like breasts. But men's reproductive organs? 'Seem to disgust people.

That is weird.

0 Responses to "Just an afterthought to the previous post...."