Normally I don't find ven charts interesting....

But found this one interesting today. Via Joe. My God via here, I guess.

It says a lot.

3 Responses to "Normally I don't find ven charts interesting...."

Anntichrist S. Coulter says
25 January 2011 at 05:28

Ohhhh, how I just LOVE being stereotyped, ignored, and rendered null and void by Eurocentric snots who assume that ALL Americans are "MURKINS" who actually VOTED FOR teh fucktard of all time, DUMBYA and Unca Darth Cheney, who go to NASCAR circle-jerks and "Town Hall Meetings" (can you say KLAN RALLY IN A CHURCH?!?!?!) in fucking KATY, TEXAS (proud home of Renee' Squint-Faced Hack Zellwiger and TOTAL CRACKER MORON BIMBO Kelly Clarkson!!!), where all of the WHITE SUBURBANITES FROM SUGARLAND, KATY, ETC., "DECIDE" for the ACTUAL residents of HOUSTON, i.e., THE ACTUAL CITY ITSELF, that all of these "hoodlums" from New Orleans & Louisiana period NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUTTA TEXAS, because there was NEVER crime in Houston BEFORE KATRINA.

Tell Joe how very fucking much I appreciate being NULLIFIED by males like him. If it weren't for ornery Southern liberal feminists like me, there wouldn't have been wondrous badasses like Ann Richard and Molly Ivins, OR Hunter S. Thompson.

When you come BACK, if not "home," THEN you can jump into bed with Joe and stereotype ALL OF US. But you're NOT here, and you DON'T HAVE TO *LIVE* IT ANYMORE. I'm surprised at you, Rene'.

Anntichrist S. Coulter says
25 January 2011 at 05:30

P.S. I would think that the student riots in England, the race riots in Spain & France, and the healthcare/tax warfare being constantly waged in Western Europe, not to mention the clusterfucks in the Baltic regions, would kinda nullify that assumption that ALL things European are PERFECT and hum along FLAWLESSLY, with NOOOOO bumps in the road or over-reacting trips to lockdown.

RenB says
25 January 2011 at 14:47

I didn't say I approved the message. I thought it was 'interesting' in that I found it unbalanced, and wished for feed-back.

Only agreed that the views on health-care seem to be ok, but the rest actually irritated me.

As to Joe... well he put it up without comment either. He does lots of good stuff, is an A-list blogger, checks his stuff out, and the last thing I would think of would be 'romantic' in any way. He is more about people who get away with gay-bashing and bullying, and mixes it with posts that have to do with New York culture. Interesting person, but, really... not my type.

The problems you cite in England for example... come directly from copy-catting the US GOP and Freepers, and they are all just marionettes of banks. It used to be somewhat different. Just sayin'

I didn't post it because I believe that way, I thought it was slanted. That was all.

Which is why I don't like Ven charts.