I don't know... am sorta stupid... looking back or something...

I've gone ON a lot about corporations lately, and I don't think that people understand what that means.

Imagine a place where there are immense factories on both sides of a river. And oh, they are so prosperous. But hey, they have to have a place to put the workers in, so they build 'adequate' housing, do not pay them very well if hardly well... and low and behold, a city grows.

And you go out and buy in the stores they attracted to the town, and you think you're are getting real bargains for shit. And you are controlled, like having nine children, and the oldest one has to go into the factories to do whatever, in order that the others stay in school, but oh hey! it's a sacrifice or something. Snatch 'em outta school, and there's supper on the table.

But it WORKS... if you propagate, and have oodles and oodles of children... and you sacrifice one or two and make them earn something so the rest might find a trade and be half-way successful, and climb a rung up the social ladder.

I get so incensed about people changing what history is. I've LIVED history so far, and a lot of it in my formative years had to do with corporations, and the people who run them.

I used to bring my Mom a lunch to the factory when she worked there for a while. It was grim in there. She glued innersoles into shoes they were manufacturing. Hell... 'Murka and manufacturing..... no one could imagine that today. But it was a dark and terrible place, and you were on the clock. My Mom let me put some of the innersoles in, I remember that. The smell of the glue was horrible. It was dirty and disgusting.

But people bore that because they thought things would get better.

Conditions were improved on... but whaddaya know... Wealth always wins if no one stands up and opens their moufs. And I dont expect anything in the way of improvement.

Life sucks.

0 Responses to "I don't know... am sorta stupid... looking back or something..."