how is this defensible?

As to the last part with Rand Paul... I went through the Nixon stuff. Travelling back home, and being yelled at a lot at JFK in New Yawk. Beginning with immigration and having an African American big Momma in my face because I'd been gone for a year, and declared nothing bringing into it. And truthfully told her, Listen, hot hips, I spent my money on rent and food because I was poor so get OFF my ass.'

Got moved on to the next stop, and this smiley guy pulls out a computer print-out, the ones with holes in the sides, and told me everything I did the entire year away. It was a defining moment.

Deciding to leave. And yeah, it was the Nixon thing, and they were fucking crazy and most of them criminals. I wanted nothing to do with them. Now they are going after Anthony Weiner, who is credible in my eyes. But he's a big thorn in other people's...

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

0 Responses to "how is this defensible?"