Some ideas

resemble certain bakery products: sweet, soft and and somehow comforting in the morning, but hard, brittle and dry by late afternoon.

Original RenB thought, was in my head when I woke up, so I get the tm. I must have been dreaming something, but lost it.

Spotted two mormon kids at the intersection and lost my composure, busted out laughing because that number from the musical popped into my head. They must be a sub-sect, because their pants and ties were blue, but they had the cute name tags on their crisp white shirts. I've only seen the ones in black with the crisp white shirts. And damn Trey Parker for making that silly song stick in my head.

For anyone who missed it, click down below for a reprise of 'I Believe'. It's enough to start one's day with a smile.

0 Responses to "Some ideas"