Oh, what you don't say.... giggle, outright HAW!

It's too warm, slept, and woke up to news, and my Yahoo always pops up first, with headlines about what is happening in You-rup.... And I thought, 'oh good gawwd, it's gay pride season again' when I read that Lady Gaga is going to give a benefit performance in the Circus Maximus in Rome this evening, and the Vatican has their cassocks in a twist, protesting more than any lady should.

I find that hilarious. Italy is way backwards on gay rights, but Berlusconi can love him some underage girls and that's ok... Yes, very amusing. I'm not so crazy about Lady Gaga's music, most of it has been off my radar, but she is certainly an artist, and THIS gig is going to cement her creds.

And I get chuckles thinking about how 'da cassocks' are gonna shit whatever is under them. How amusing.

The german version is here. It says they are gonna have a forty-wagon parade, and one will have parents and their kids, and another with drag queens. I don't personally like the latter, but they seem to be essential. After all, it was the drag queens who were the most important element of the uprising at Stonewall, and got the least credit. Now Lady Gaga can be the most celebrated of the them all, even if she is a woman.


Italians are crazy. Spain was far more surprising... legalised gay marriage a couple years ago, and they are crazy Catholic, so that was interesting.


Exceot I can't figure how anyone would want to marry anybody. I'm so anti-marriage... nope. Live as you will, but the legal stuff? Oh, that is so out of line, forget it. It would involve trust, and I would never trust anyone that much ever again.Link

0 Responses to "Oh, what you don't say.... giggle, outright HAW!"