Huh.... I normally could give a shit

about trials, they are slanted. But having trouble with Firefox for days, and have to use Explorer, which I totally hate. And checked into sites I don't normally visit.

Instead of my usual '48 Hours/Mystery', there is live streaming from the closing arguments of the Casey Anthony Trial in Fla. The prosecutor just finished. The evidence is flimsy, but I do think that little psycopathic lying horror did it. (Yeah it's been on my radar... as if it were so important. Simple entitled party girl offs her kid because it's a relief. And the family dynamics were sort of interesting... Her mother lying for her? Just great, did more harm than good. She should get the wicked witch award of the year. It's always about appearances, isn't it? Still, I don't think the prosecutor did a good enough job.

The other thing that has more interest here is the Amanda Knox appeal. In that case, I think she probably didn't kill her English roommate. I would never want to have to deal with the Italian justice system. Ever. Too much in that one doesn't add up.

Why is it always about young white rich bitches who go off the rails? I don't think it is so fascinating, to tell the truth. And I am WONDERING what those families are paying, just to get their little princesses off the hook. Who says the SOAPS are dead?

It ends up being disgusting whichever way you look at it.

0 Responses to "Huh.... I normally could give a shit"