Sundry things...

Things that made me 'happy'.

Javier Colon won The Voice'. That was very nice indeed.

Forced ads to have to see between blocks when I am watching news on MSNBC:

The Dentafix commercial freaks me to the core with their dogs with human dentures in them... It's so weird I still laugh at it.

The Mayhem Man on Allstate announcing, 'I'm a teenage girl', 'I'm a random windstorm...shaky shaky', 'What, signs fall down all the time', 'I'm a torrential downpour and I love open sunroofs', 'I'm a hot babe out jogging'... The guy creeps me out. But he's good at it.

There are a couple of others, but I just had a brain fart.

Things I hate: Goldman Sachs commercials, and why are they buying up MSNBC time to show they are so 'helpful'? Ask the Greeks about that. I'm sure you'd hear a much different story, and whenever they tout how they are helping New Orleans, I have to leave the room, so as not to demolish my pc. Geld stinkt nicht. (Money doesn't stink.) I guess.

The noise outside... I now have two courtyards outside my building, and for two years, you can't open a window properly in summer without hearing half the world's music, drunks and bellowing people keeping you awake till all hours of the night. So I close them. Luckily, we are having a mild summer.

People ringing my doorbell, and then knocking. There is NO way I am going to open the door. I have no idea what that is about, but I know no one who would do that. I haven't gone outside since February, and do not want to. Other than to get my food for the day very early in the morning.

Yeah, it sounds paranoid, but is more deep depression... I sleep fourteen hours a day. And I don't want to TAlK to anyone any more. I'm mourning what even hasn't happened yet. So I sleep.

Whoever it was... I switched on the earphones even tho my pc is quiet, and it was very quiet. I 'wasn't here'. It wasn't the same people these past three times... We have wooden stairs, and the departing footsteps were light, medium and heavy. Probably Social Services. My phone has been off-hook since February. I refuse to have Peter running up costs he can't pay by calling me 'long-distance'.

So someone might be 'worried'. I'm going to empty my mail-box tomorrow, and might find an answer. I haven't done that since February. I never want to see what is in there.

I don't need even more depression, and I KNOW that my running costs are covered.

I had 'fun' watching two episodes of 'Hot in Cleveland'. How could anyone NOT like Betty White? Her delivery is immaculate.

I got to see 'Bridesmaids' on my site.... broad, too broad. Some funny bits, but predictable, and no surprises.

So glad I saved the money for a ticket.

So-so reactions: Da Ven's Soap got pre-empted for Wimbledon, and he was not a happy camper. My favourite UK shows got pre-empted for the same reason, but if they do that... they bring them in a double-pack the next day. So it wasn't the same. Can't bitch about it, can I????

So... tomorrow I open the 'vault' aka mail-box. It will be crammed with advertisements, and a couple of letters. It will make for 'exciting Sunday'. It will be interesting to see what sort of vultures have been swarming about.

I SAID it was 'sundry'...

Will see you when I get out of the other side of from under the bed...

0 Responses to "Sundry things..."