About Anti-Americanism

I am not usually inclined to agree often with the Kos diarist Jerome à Paris. But this time he really hits the nail on the head about what is wrong with the media. The link is in the title. Go read. Have had some digestive problems, so between the bed and the wc, wasn't much to report.....

2 Responses to "About Anti-Americanism"

Anonymous

Hey RenB, haven't forgotten you. Sorry to hear about the tummy troubles and hope you're much improved.

I got nuthin' myself. Working, commuting, housekeeping, rinse repeat. What little free time I have I spend on my exercise bicycle (I'm doing well, clothes are getting looser, that's a good thing. I was beginning to worry about my blood pressure and such. Middle age sucks) or online. I finally invested in a new modem. After blaming Verizon for everything. Which is still OK, 'cause I've had other problems w/my connection that were their fault. Anyway, new modem installed yesterday and so far NO interruptions. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

TTYL.

RenB says
10 March 2008 at 14:57

Hey,LPF!

So glad your connection problems are solved. Happened to me once, and blamed my provider, but yep, it was the modem. So can commiserate with you.

Glad your exercycle is doing what you want it to. That is a good thing.

Had to spend four hours at my internist's office today. And ride the ergometer, among other things. Now THAT is something you wouldn't want in your home, believe me. I had to wuss out after about ten minutes, (got out of wind), and then decrease speed, till coming to a stand-still. I bloody hate that machine, I promise you that....

And as to middle age... well I found it sort of fun. It is approaching 'Oldiehood' that really sucks....

And as to blood pressure? Worrying about it will only make it higher. Believe me. Mine is still like a yo-yo even with meds, and it used to be rather low. Till I had the flu last December which messed everything up, seemingly. So just exercise, ok?

Am making some green asparagus soup, yup... Wanna come over for some? (smile)
(smile)