Oooo... Happy St. Patrick's Day

Now where the hell did I put my green clothes..... damn!

Yes, am one-fourth Irish. And this day always brings back fond memories of when I was young, and reckless. It was ALWAYS hilarious. I would meet with my friend JR and his clicque, and we would 'initiate' the celebration at about five pm. at this wild pub on Hannover Street. Big buffet downstairs with corned beef and cabbage and everything Irish. Green Beer. (food coloring). Hammy Irish ballads and songs on the juke box. And exceptionally funny friends who kept me laughing till we closed the place down at one am. Terry, (a lady), would get shit-faced and goose men's asses passing by if she fancied them. The shocked look on their faces were priceless. And believe me Preciousess, Terry gave the meanest 'goose' it has ever been my privelige to receive. Did it to me right on the main street of town, and so shocked me, I fell down. And that was before we went drinking. It was a KILLER goose, and she had this technique, her middle finger was right in your asshole. Which is why I fell down. Gawd, how we laughed.

So... if any of youse guys and gals out there have a bit of Irish in ya.... and are young and reckless... go out tonight and have one Hell of a time. It only happens a few times in your life when you are young. Savour it. And you will later have fond memories of good friends, and feel a bit nostalgic when this day rolls around.

Just sayin'

0 Responses to "Oooo... Happy St. Patrick's Day"