Ach, Du liebe Sch..... ok, SO not going there

I'm a foul-mouthed dirty hippy in spirit with short hair, which I think Atrios over at Eschaton coined. (Am tired, and just don't pull things out of the AIR, you know...) And am not going to teach you dirty words in foreign languages. But if you learn one, it is a very good thing to know them so you do not inadverdantly insult someone. We had a huge card party thing going once at the Olympic Village in Munich, 1972? And got on that topic. It was a multi-culti language thing. Everyone translated for everyone else, it was hilarious. The Spanish guy just SHOCKED me. And there was this very upright Egyptian? Well I used to know this Air Force Brat at the university, and we got on very well. And she had taught me 'the second-worst' insult you can say in Arabic, and I actually didn't believe her. I asked him about it? Well... he did not speak to me for the rest of the summer. And it wasn't anything as bad as I found the Spanish ones...Thank whomever she never taught me the worst one. (See what I mean? You choose your words, hey, or you are burnt toast.)

Nah, that had nothing to do with the link. Pretty horses. Unreal ones, you would think Disney made them up.

They sort of float....

I got a letter today. I have been chosen, it told me---to go on a free trip to the National Stud Farm where they breed the Lippizan horses. Because, you see, I won some lottery, and can take FIVE people with me, and free breakfast and one drink, and get a gift basket with food and stuff, for me and all my five friends, EACH, and get a gift that is EUR 998.00 in value, (un-named) And if it isn't there, I get it in cash. The lottery had to do with some radio station, and I have NEVER called a radio station EVER. And it was last year, supposedly. Except to call the BBC and tell them just to not air that ABC piece of shit about the path to 9/11. (The guy kind of freaked, seeing where the call was from.... I do what I can, hey... I just don't talk about it much.)

It is just another damned scam. Just welcome to 'Oldiehoood'. They probably have lists according to age groups, and figure you are so STUPID and on the verge of Alzheimers, you just jump right in there, gung-ho.

So NOT.

As to Piber, have been there often. It is a forty-five minute drive away. Beautiful. But I never liked the concept.

Was telling Peter this on the phone this morning, and after warning me not to do it... (and I am the pragmatic guy, never intended to...) he said, 'February? Most of them are in Vienna at the Spanish riding school.' And I said, 'Hey, tell me about it, but it is only the studs. And you only get to see one or two of THEM in summer for show. You get to see the mares and the foals at feeding time, and they keep the mares pregnant all the time with artificial insemination, so they don't even get any FUN.'

Toldja. I HATE the concept. But it is a business, and don't they just fuck you sideways, nowadays.

I took my cousins over there once, last time they visited. Perfect day. We were at a café. She bought a post card, and I saw what she wrote. 'Am at the National Stud Farm. No Studs in sight.' I nearly fell off the chair for laughing. Inside.

But I kept on my Great Stone Face.

Between my Dad, and my cousin.... they gave me the most twisted sense of humour, and I love them for it. HUGELY.

It is what keeps you going.

If you are still tuned in.... The call ended with me telling him it was from a travel agency with a post box address in Vienna. SM and KB travel agency. uh-HUH. I told him, 'If it were S/M and KZ' agency, I MIGHT want to check it out and be a suicide bomber. He was fucking shocked. For those of you who do not know.... a KZ was a conentration camp.

And now will shaddup, as Annti says...

If I have to be fucking CRAZY, better do it right, hey.

Just sayin'

0 Responses to "Ach, Du liebe Sch..... ok, SO not going there"