Narziss--ism

Via Americablog, we learned yesterday that the sHill has been telling a whopper about landing in Bosnia under sniper fire. Because she was sleep-deprived. So she 'misspoke', which is Orwell speak for lying. Seemingly she hasn't slept since December or is taking hallucinegins, because she told that story several times since then.

T-Rex has a good post up on that, wonderful snark guy that he is. With a photo of a pair of pants on fire. His fear of her pulling a Lieberman and running as an independent is very unsettling, to say the least.

Actually, the first time I heard that 'landing at Tuzla' story, I was perplexed. Because it would have been all over the front pages of our newspapers for days... and was following events in former Yugoslavia fairly closely back then. The border is only about a forty-five minute drive from where I live. And I thought, 'Wow, how did I miss THAT???'

So that isn't very confidence inspiring, now is it? You have to be some sort of narcissist to do something like that, is all I can say....

Update: TRex paid me a visit while I was out doing chores, saw it on SiteMeter. Last time it was while I was asleep. I guess he saw I posted the link to his site. I must say, for a 40 foot therapod with tiny arms and horn-rimmed glasses, he was very careful. Didn't even leave a footprint on my kitchen floor, and munch out on the egg and asparagus salad in the fridge. (You'd have been MORE than welcome to it, TR, it's very nice.)

0 Responses to "Narziss--ism"