Uh.oh.....Emma is arriving.....

Emma is a wind storm. With winds of up to 150 km/hour. (Why the fuck do they call these things after women, hey. Why not Jack Nicholson in 'The Shining' ? 'Daddy's HOME...' ) Well what do I know, and WHOA! Thunder and lightning in MARCH? (Just happened....) Just freak me out some MORE, please, and just thank whomever. This is NOT 'normal'.

Ok, no danger here.... I stocked up on stuff and do not have to go out.

Climate change, Mentis? Un-fucking-believable.

I had a nice encounter with a very personable young lady who works for my preferred tobacconist. She ALWAYS knows what brand you smoke. And the owner is a nice person. Sniggarettes went up in price, and she KNEW I had changed brands to a cheaper one. The brand is called MAIN. So she tells me she gets the 'creeps' when she sells it, because she always has to think of Maine, and Stephen King. Well, I had to tell her that I grew up in a neighbor state, and we used to call them Maniacs because of how they drived.

She found that funny.

I do what I can, hey.

Just spreading 'joy' all around the world, hey.

0 Responses to "Uh.oh.....Emma is arriving....."