The April Fool

Don't wish to go into it, but the weekend was the pits.

I busted my butt to get something done, and got shot down. And the result? Peter was so rude, the person helping because he likes ME, is never gonna set foot in the house again. I had to go over and do damage control, hey....

And the guy remembers Peter from the Seventies. Peter used to ask him to get 'rent-boys', and he won't tell me what else he knows. This is a small town, and everyone knows everything about everyone. The rent-boy stuff doesn't bother me really. I wasn't exactly an angel. But the things hinted at DO, and I have heard them elsewhere. From sources I should have considered to be more reliable.

Sometimes we go through life with blinkers, you know? And you get USED without even knowing it, or recognising it.

So I am the April fool.

For some years now. It sort of hurts, when someone lets the scales fall off your eyes by the TONS....

Just sayin'

So yes, it was a pit weekend.

0 Responses to "The April Fool"