Push-me Pull-me

Blogger and Lazarus decided to join forces again, and run me into the ground.

We hates them forever, Preciousses.... tricksy, snide, theives!

But it was typical for my day, today, push-me pull me.

I 'think' that was a double headed siamese twin Llama in Dr. Doolittle. Never saw it.

I had to drop everything and do stuff for Peter. Get his house cleaned, for instance. From the social services, and then call three companies who can turn his home into a place for the handicapped, and the cost is 20% that you have to pay for yourself. It sounds kinda skeery as a friend of mine would say.

That is the pull me part.

The Push me part is horrible. Just horrible, and I have to make a decision.

That he gets a small one-room place that he can handle.

I get SO at the end of my rope, lately...

And everything, EVERYTHING inside me is screaming, 'he can't DO it anymore.' And in the end, I feel guilty. After thirty one years, and it is NOTHING. I HAVE to find a solution and move on...

NO one should love that much. Maybe one day, it won't be so difficult.

0 Responses to "Push-me Pull-me"