Ok. NOW I am off the charts for upset.....

Bad morning. Kafka people badgering me...

But then! whoo, hoo! The German tv news journal gave us a great piece of news. About 'noise'. And what did you think the EU decided?

Orchestras are too loud. Really. (Don't they have anything ELSE to worry about?) I was stunned, I tell you, stunned, So they 'decided' that an orchestra can't exceed 37 decibels, and found that a flute going at full pitch exceeds that of a plane taking off. (WHA?') They 'ordained' that all musicians have to wear ear plugs. I am NOT making this up. And the musicians are frustrated because they can't HEAR.

Herbert von Karajan must be turning over in his GRAVE, hey.

I was fucking speechless.

This really goes beyond the pale.

It has been my privelege to attend many top-notch classical concerts in my life, and I can NOT figure this out. It wasn't acid rock with one hundred decibels MORE.

If it got loud, it was generic. But it was beautiful music.

The people behind this are definitely fascist, or fucked up, and I just go spitless when I see this stuff.

So what is going on? Another attempt to dumb people down?

I know, it is not a part of most people's lives there. I had an uncle who got stoned from mean kids, and slowly went deaf. And till he lost it, he loved classical music. And he taught me about it, and gave me his knowledge, and everything else. He was part of my education.

Decibel levels.... Fuck.

What the FUCK else are they going to 'regulate' before they are through? What a mind-fuck.'

Instead of real issues... Was chatting at the market with my friend Millie. I told her I was going to the demo. She said, 'you Do that. It's about time...'

So, the peeps are scared, But you do what you have to do.,..

0 Responses to "Ok. NOW I am off the charts for upset....."