SOMEONE with a lot of money....

should hire a 'Gawd squad' or something of the sort to detain him and de-programme Chris Matthews vulgo 'Tweety ' on the 'intertubes'. Whenever I have the misfortune to see or hear his latest in verbal diorrhea, I get dry heaves. And he is racist, misogynist, and has this THING for guys whom he perceives as macho. And his cheerleading after Dumbya showed off his basket after the 'Mission Accomplished' debacle was embarrassing enough. I find him genuinely disturbing.

And that MOUTH! I don't know what he did with his Frat brothers, but I bet they were more than happy.

But I bet there was more.

CLASSIC closet case. And your PERFECT lower intestinal acrobat---passive.

Some people don't get called 'ass-wipes' for nothing.

Ok, now I am being 'mean'. I just get upset when people have all this set before them as if it were the truth..

So can we de-prgramme him now, or get him off the air??

Just stay away from the cheerleaders..
just sayin'

0 Responses to "SOMEONE with a lot of money...."