I saw the news today...oh boy...

Tja.

I claimed a moratorium on watching the news, because it depressed me. Am depressed enough.

Well, it doesn't get any better....

A friend of mine has been yelling 'Great Depression' like our grandparents had. She is so right. After my moratorium, it only got worse.

We all go about our daily lives, and think we are the middle point of the world. We have our lives, out interests, but that is irrelevant.

So today, I looked outside my coccon. And the fucking world changed. Presto-change-o . Just like that... People are going to CHANGE this.

And whaddaya KNOW, huh?

I think I am gonna DO something about it.

I think I know how...

Wish me luck, because I have never been there before...

But am confidant....

0 Responses to "I saw the news today...oh boy..."