Well whaddaya know, hey....

Just woke up in the early (somewhat early) evening, and had this 'dream'. Right. Since my kick-out, I have been dreaming some weird stuff. In Technicolor and stereophonic sound. Most of it is so obvious, it doesn't take Freud to figure it out.

But today's is really weird---and turned out to be true.

All I can remember is Peter having called, and I was stuck on a wall, and the only thing I could see was the chandelier on the ceilingat an impossible angle, and nothing made sense. Where WAS I, hey... I guess I really worked myself up to a frenzy this afternoon. Because I just woke up in bed at ten pm. So I guess you shouldn't mix your meds with a half-bottle of light white wine.

Especially if you are having a very bad day...

On getting up, the computer is running, the telephone horn was on the floor, and all signs point to the fact that I fell off my stool and knocked myself out. I was exhausted and despondent. And Peter probably called from his neighbors' house. And I couldn't figure out where I WAS.

SOMETHING is gonna have to change.... and fast.

Am SICK of being a victim.

Just when you think you are pulling your act together.... circumstances tell you you have a very long way to go....

I do not know how I got back into bed. I have a light headache, but no concussion.

0 Responses to "Well whaddaya know, hey...."