I saw the news today... Oh Boy!

Such a fucking fuss, hey. The sHIll won PA. Wow, awsome. Except it wasn't. The expected margin of winning was 20 per cent. So she lost half her gain.

This isn't mysoginistic, but the more I see of her, the less I like her. She would do ANYTHING to ruin her own party, she lies constantly, she has resorted to divisive, aggressive arguments to advance her cause, and been a lower intestinal acrobat to lobbyists who want a piece of the cake.

And that was the NICE part of what I think....

I watched her 'acceptance' speech on a channel today, one that usually brings just the news, but they had a German expert on for comment after they show the entirety with a perfect translation. And then they brought Barack in Indiana. Night and Day, hey....

I'm not crazy about Barack. But I AM tired about the race issue. And I liked what he said.

He won't be able to keep half of the promises he is making, but he has a clue as to how to get 'Murika' back on track. So I would go for that.

The 'expert' told us something 'telling'. As long as a camera is running, the sHill is 'on'. Then she gets intropsective. And when the break is over... she's on, scripted, 'perfect'. Stepford wife. Obama seems off the cuff, but is just as scripted. But he does it better. It comes across as spontaneous.

I wouldn't even CARE if the outcome weren't crucial to the rest of the world. AND it IS.

Bush and his cohorts ruined the rest of the world as we used to know it. It became more dangerous, divisive, and everybody lost except the rich. How wonderful.

So i hope the sHill enjoyed her day in the sun.

And if she inteds to take it to Denver in August......

'The Whole World is Watching', dear.

0 Responses to "I saw the news today... Oh Boy!"