Basket cases. Yup, everywhere you look, hey...

They have a saying for it in German, even. 'The fools are running the insane asylum.' Yup, that pretty much sums it up, hey.

So Hillary and Obama's people discover, probably through polls, that the majority of voters do not LIKE the racist meme, and according to an AP headline, are gonna back off. How nice.

They should just be so fucking proud of themseleves. Yup. All that stuff was mean, and ineffectual, so they just decide to drop it because it is not going to advance their agendas. How big-hearted, and 'liberal'.

And we too, have a local election next Sunday, a pitiful, meaningless one. But we got us our own little coven of witches and bastard sorcerors. Oh yes. They had their coven meeting just outside of town this past Sunday. I really, really wanted to go, just to check this species out in their natural habitat, but I had to work. This time it was like the time I missed going to Woodstock.... kind of.

Ok, not that big.

And I would probably have gotten my face re-arranged in a not very attractive way... For not keeping my mouf shut, ya know? I really do a re-buff on the street, when they do their thing, and that is sometimes dangerous in itself. Idjit bullies....

Seemingly it was a Volksfest, fun for all the attendees. Three thousand little rabid fascists in a tent, hey. For a town of 250,000, ---less than one per cent? And then the Freeper Candidate got up to speak. I am SO sorry I missed it. The Chancellor has called for an investigation to charge her with 'Volksverhetzung', stirring people up to be violent against another group they do not like.

Seemingly, one of her statements was stating that we have a tsunami wave of Muslims who are gonna take away all we hold dear and press their way of life on us, jawohl! Uh-HUH. And the one that got her into really hot water was maintaining Mohammed was a child molester, and when he was middle-aged, he had his last wife who was six years old. Implying all Muslims are child molesters.

Sigh...

How fucking perverted can you GET in your greed, hey? That is what got her an investigation going.

Rightly so.

Does anything pass through her BRAIN before it comes out of her esophagus after passing through her aciduous somach? ? And you guys get all wimped out over implied racist statements? Ok, I did too... But what is going on here? I thought we lost that crap long ago...

And by the way... I go out my door daily, and there are a lot of people of Muslim faith out there. I only recognise the ones who dress accordingly. I do not bother them, they do NOT bother me. And that is how it should be. I can even interact with some of them, and they are nice people.

SO WHERE THE HELL IS THE PROBLEM?

Everyone went fucking crazy. For damned politics. Basket cases.

Just sayin'

0 Responses to "Basket cases. Yup, everywhere you look, hey..."