Today is important for you NH people...

So go out there and vote. I will not bloviate about what I think. Doesn't matter, does it? YOU are in the decision making process big time. So get your asses out there and put your X's where you think it will be best for you. It is your country. Time to take it back. Vote.

Oh yes, it is my brother's birthday. I'd wish him a happy happy, but life doesn't work that way. I make him 'uncomfortable' for being who I am. Well, he missed out on a lot of fun along the way... His problem. And sad.

See that ice? Make it thaw. Go vote.

PS: sorry about the poor photo. Grass roots and ice on the brook. I have to learn to use the macro on my camera better . But I thought it was fitting.

....And woke up to a real shock. Sitemeter tells me that the incomparable TRex was in my efficiency appartment, while I was sleeping. That is like having the Dalai Lama hovering over your bed in levitation, or something. You would think that a 40 foot therapod would wake you up, but I slept well. And am still saving up for his dowry, so that I can swoop over to GA, carry him off and marry him in Massachusetts. Seeing as I'll be about 105 years old by that time, as 40 foot therapods are high maintainence, I had better join a gym. Yup. So much for fantasies.

But you guys don't have to fantasize today. Use your voice, and make it LOUD. Just sayin'.

0 Responses to "Today is important for you NH people..."