Another odd week so far.....

The Olympics continue apace, the German moderators keep me in stitches for laughing, because they think they are the ONLY experts in the world, right behind the Americans.... And for whoever wins, do I have to say this AGAIN? It was their own personal ambition and hard work that got them to those medals, and NATIONS had nothing to do with it. But it is a hell of a lot of fun to see people whine live on tee-vee.

Personally, there were set-backs, and some surprising news I hadn't been told before.

Peter was Peter and let a time limit slip so he probably won't get the new apt. My foot was still hurting too badly to kick it up his ass and get him into gear.

At this point, I think I broke something small in there, and it still swells....

Which of course makes me more than irritable...

Today one of our former chancellors passed away. He never wanted that post, and was very unhappy with it. I felt bad about it. He did what he could.

And the press treated him like shit.

I had to talk to my former boss yesterday. Do NOT ASK.

And because of the last post, my Dad addresses me as Grazillan, which I found hilarious. Why didn't I think of that before? I would have named the whole blog Grazilla Meets Bambi.

It really gave me the giggles.

Tja. One day up, the next one down, hey....

0 Responses to "Another odd week so far....."