I have been carrying this around inside me for some days now...

It has to do with a neighbor. Yes the foreign legion guy.

He called me up and asked me to help him with a problem on his pc.

So I went over.....

But it wasn't about anything he ever wanted....

It was about a stick, and external drive. And he wanted me to look through it because the thirteen year old daughter of his new girlfriend got abused by her father.

Her child showed her stuff on the stick what she and her dad did, and the mother was a total wreck.

And I said, hey, this is NOT my expertise.

Whatever, I called it up. It looked harmless. Someone playing a computer game and saving levels. But if you clicked on the saved game files, there were sub-files. And more. It was disgusting.

No, am not going on with the gory details.

I like to think of people as being basically 'goood'. What I saw was so evil, I puked.

Am not so naive or stupid, I know that that happens, but when it is happening to someone you know... it is frightening.
'
Whatever, I said, 'take this to the State Attorney' and let them look. I can't deal with this.

And then I threw up.

I use the Internets for info. Others use it for nefarious things that I had never imagined.

It was so disgusting I can't digest it....

0 Responses to "I have been carrying this around inside me for some days now..."