Never rains but it pours, hey....

I wanted to turn on my new notebook this afternoon, and NOTHING. Although the electrical plug was showing green, as it should. Turns out the socket is broken, and I have not the slightest idea how it happened.

Whatever, looks like I won't have a functioning pc till the New Year and can pay two hundred Euros for the repair, because that isn't covered in the guarantee.

For that reason, am going to post my reserved post-modern deconstructive holiday greetings now. Glad I took the photos in time, someone made the people who put it up take it away... So they put up a tree.... without ornaments. And to top it off, Blogger doesn't want to upload my photo. It is of a robot with a neon sign over its' head reading 'Merry Xmas'.

Fun.

0 Responses to "Never rains but it pours, hey...."