Well, am back home....

And got Lazarus McWheezy up and on-line...

You do NOT wish to know.

He sounds so fucking horrible, I expect him to explode and the house will fall in and kill me like the wicked witch of the West.

But am afraid to turn him off over the coming days. Lest he fully go away....

It is gonna be intresting, that is for sure...

For one thing, LM loads slow. You want to take a look at a graphics-intensive site? Well enter the address, and take a long walk. And it is a dsl connection. Wif my infant in the infirmary, one click, everything immediately there. It is going to be Christmas for the deprived, am afraid.

And I can*t even console myself with the tee-vee. The horriday program is terrible, as usual...

I guess I got coal in my stocking, early. And as per usual...

0 Responses to "Well, am back home...."