SHAME! I have seldom been so disgusted.

http://crooksandliars.com/david-neiwert/katrinas-wake-white-neighborhood-mil

You go look at this link and TELL me ONE THING that can explain this behaviour.

Shame on you all!

Oh, yeah, I was the 'drama queen' when all this was happening, but I didn't know about those fucktards, and how horrible they could be.

WHY hasn't anyone done anything about this? WHY aren't those fuckers in jail? Why aren't they already getting the death penalty?

There is so much that went wrong there, but this? It was bad enough that almost everyone in the country turned their backs on reality, but this?

I am off the charts for outraged, and have been for a long time.

So go LOOK at these throwbacks to some delusional behaviour.

What sort of country just lets things like this go? Because they are White, and think they own their turf?

Just go look at that video, and read the article linked to the title, and then TELL ME... What the fuck sort of country ARE you nowadays? Something diabolical? We KNOW what you do abroad, and we KNOW you are corrupt to the point of being absolutely disgusting....

So you tell me.... what the Fuck do you stand for? I would love to know.....

0 Responses to "SHAME! I have seldom been so disgusted."