I MUST do a lot of things tomorrow....

Just to make sure it doesn't FEEL like my birfday. 59 and shot out on the street like garbage. That was this past year. And to tell the truth... I don't feel so well, physically.

Or even mentally, sometimes. It comes out in odd ways. If I am watching what passes for 'news' these days. On the tee-vee, I mean... I would like to throw a brick at it and yell 'Shut the FUCK UP! (you silly cow or asshole, whoever is bloviating....)

I got tired somewhere along the line, and cynical.

That is not always a good thing to be.

Whatever.... was just over at my neighbor's for HIS stuff. The chinese ladies, who can charm you like at the market in Marrakesh with those guys doing cobras. And he wanted me to burn some tracks for him on a dvd. Uh-HUH.... I've been telling him that Vista is iffy at the very least, and couldn't find the right programme, so he was miffed.

I'm still learning how to TAME this fucking beast...

He didn't get it.... of course.

And this is how the fucking DAY looked:


0 Responses to "I MUST do a lot of things tomorrow...."