Did I SAY it got COLD here???

God, I hate to be redundant.... My fingers are so numb still, that I can't do the keyboard so well any more at the moment....

Frost.... did I mention frost on the air?

I got some damage there, way back when...

When I got up, the apt. had 12 C... like upper 40's there. With a chill on the air, and I didn't have a chimbley to sit in front of like Scrooge.... ( I KNEW I liked that too much...)

So I had to turn on the space heater, whether I liked it or not...

There is such a frost on the air.... Peter insisted going out, and do his rounds. I didn't wanna. By the time we got back, he was a whimpering, 'it's so COLD!' person, and I was wheezing...

What FUN....

Yes. Preciousses... my heating is kaputt. And I lose one degree a day, because it is so fucking cold outside, and the system can't compensate for it. And oh, yes, they were gonna renew the heating system LAST SPRING. Now how is that for a kick in the pants.

I HATE cold winters, and having to put on layers of clothes, and having to stay warm, and the tip of your nose goes cold, and the tips of your fingers feel frozen for hours, because you got frostbite on them when you were young.

Peter gave me some gloves... Worse than cold. The frost goes into the individual fingers and the cold gets in even worse. I need mittens...

Hmm... Heat rises. The space heater has got the upside temp to 18 degrees, so why are my feet so cold, huh?


Ok, things pass...

And yes, am a fucking wuss... Except... this cold wave has lasted over three weeks now.

And I want to kill everyone responisble for that right now, we normally have mild winters...

0 Responses to "Did I SAY it got COLD here???"