NOW I am upset...

This morning I got the dubitable surprise of seeing the Israelis bomb a UN depot with food, medical supplies, and fuel... How do they survive at all? Isreael has always been paranoid... But this went beyond the pale of anything....

And they HATE the UN. Because they are such 'victims'. Well, you can overdo it, you know?

But they seemed to have learned well... They are turning Gaza into an open-air Auschwitz.

More and more reports are coming in about the use of white phosphrous bombs. Just burn them alive, hey, who needs ovens any more? It was illegal. International law. And the US has used them in Iraq.

George Dumbya Bush set the tone, you can go in and kill everyone if you have the fire power. And if they do not agree with you, wipe them out. Ignore international law, treaties and all agreements.

By breaking international agreements and treaties, he set the fucking world on fire. Amomg other things....

So should we be surprised? No-.... Just business as usual, and big business is going down the tubes, and no wants to say it is the big D-.-- 'Recession?' Give me a break.... IT IS a DERESSION, and everyone is in denial...

I do not know what this whole thing is about, but it fucking KILLS me to see tiny children wounded in the most horrible way, and dead.Anmd can only say,

Peter says that is what war is, and blames everything on Hamas.

The only analogy to the whole thing is if I were to go to my fifteen square meter room which I lived in, and with a UZI, and say, 'Hey get the fuck out of here, this was MY place twenty years ago, and I am claiming it back. And youse guys can go into the WC area., and camp out there....

And if you dare to come in here, I will kill you thirty times over, And your children, and THEIR children snd their children to the end of all our days---- Because this is MY appartment.

Somehow I wouldn't think I am processing info and thinking clearly----

What the fuck is crazier?

Am fucking disgusted.

And can only say, 'shame!' I am disgusted.

0 Responses to "NOW I am upset..."