Ok.. someone came up with a good idea the past couple of days....

If the Israelis do not want to make nice.... boycott them.

If they want to have 'special status' Hokay..

It isn't as if they got a long ride on their history. But wehen the basically tell the Un with BOMBS, 'fuck you to hell', they lose my sympathy. International laws are supposed to be KEPT, not broken.

So yes, boycott them. Not that it is going to happen... But it would be right.
I am ont on any 'side'.... But this has been wrong, right from the beginninhg. That Israel would be the worst aggressor isn't surprising....

Let's make up a hypthetical case here.... I used to live in a fifteen sqare meter room. Fifteen years ago. Lots of Middle East people there. So what if I were to go back there, and take out a UZI and fuck them over, and say, 'This is MY home, you mo-fo's' That is a 'solution' that guarantees death and destruction for you All, and get out of my fucking house.'

And you would be pretty pissed off

I do not wish anyone on this planet hurt in any way, but what I have seen in the last three weeks are war crimes. Should we all turn away, because they suffered so much in the past?

Kill as many as you can?

What is a sane answer?

It all disgsts me.... and gives me headachesl...

0 Responses to "Ok.. someone came up with a good idea the past couple of days...."