So... the Presedink got his last chance to give a pressie.

Thank whomever higher power for that....

I want to see him and Cheney, and Zip-it Livy, and Barack up in the Hague for war crimes. I do... I wanna see war crimes prosecuted, and accountability...

I wanna see the US condemned for using white phosphorous bombs on civilians in Iraq in Fallujah, and the Israelis dropping white phosphourous bombs on Gaza. Those weapons are against every international agreement, and a crime.

In a perfect world, someone would have got ridden of them... But the world isn't perfect.....

But what the fuck.... Bush opened fire on s sovereign country. Against someone his father put into place. (Talke about fucked up families.) And broke all international laws.

Well, that fucker set a precedent. Lawlessness.

And a HUGE amount of racism.

Oh, yes, he was a piece of work, all right....

And now? Everyone in the fucking world is going to emulate what he did. 'You can break the rules, because the US says it is ok? They can talk about democracy, until they do not like who those people elect? Bomb them with white phosphorous very clear. AND THAT, my Preciouses, is what the Israelis are doing. White phosphorus. Forbidden. Invading and starving people? Forbidden.

I could go on and on, but it sickens me to my soul.

There is so much wrong with this picture, I can't deal with it any more.

'If wishes were horses, beggars would ride' Right-

WHY the FUCK do we have international agreemnents, when anyone or any body decides to break them and not get punished Why? I do not particualarly care who it is...

It is clear---- They so what they do.

And THAT is DUMBYA's legacy. Fuck 'em all and leash terra on da world.

RIght...

0 Responses to "So... the Presedink got his last chance to give a pressie."