Just when you think ýou get a respite..,.. you get a cold snap...

Happened three hours ago, and my thermometer went limp as if my dick was all ready, and my testicles decided to hibernate for the winter in my abdomen, and it went as limp as a wet noodle on a chilly rainy day in June. Not that I have ever experienced that, mind you, but imagined....

So I had to turn on the space heater. Oooooo Money....

I really should have called this blog 'I HATE my LIFE', and got it over with.

It will have been a YEAR since I got squeeeezed out of my job. One I really loved, if not my bosses... Yes, I know, I have a lack of respect, and am moufy, but the latter never without just cause.

So... the wild things who DECIDE things hammered me into meeting with an 'expert' in early February. And decide if I can retire...

Hokay...

I was surfing on Peter's box the other day and ran across a really crass station, RTL.... And there was this horrible thing on there... Mitten im Leben, 'in the middle of your life'. uh-huh...

So... there is this thirty-nine year old gay hairdresser, whose own hair looks like, 'ok, not gonna vist this guy' who is unemployed. And a guy who is fourty-one, a retired fire dept. guy, and an idjit.

And this channel has the BALLS to show their drama queen idiocy on the tee-vee. OOOooooo... jealousy, fights, it was so below the belt and denigrating to the rest of the community I nearly barfed.

Gawd, I could top that any day of the week. 'Hamas! Hamas! Hamas! You are an Islamist!'

'Just shut up and eat your soup.'

It takes over thirty years to get to the point where you can't say that..

Believe me... And it IS a game, where you duel...

Life is a fucking JOKE.

0 Responses to "Just when you think ýou get a respite..,.. you get a cold snap..."