Jeebus... it is so COLD!° And this year is not, absolutely NOT beginning well...

All the horridays began by blocking the week and falling on a weekend. That was back BEFORE December 24th, and the horridays began, and nothing got done.

So , went to find out what was happening with the infant in the infirmary, my notebook. Ooooo He was being tested for internal injuries.... To see if he was all right in two more days... He will be, the Klinik guy said...

You get horridays in Austria, you can just pack it in and go tent somewhere.... With a propane gas tank, and hope you stay warm.

And it has nothing to do with the RUSSIANS, who turned off our gas today, nor the gad-damed UKIES who would steal the white out of your eyes-... That is another story... My appartment is currently 16 degrees Celsius. And I just learned that I am going to have to take this for another two weeks. The system broke down. BUT..... it already broke down last winter.

And they said that it would be fully replaced last Spring. Only they didn't. And now it broke down in the coldest weeks of the year, and we get two days in two weeks without anything at all, and was told I should buy and electric heater for the time being. With WHAT, my good looks?

My gas prices alredy went from 56 Euros per months in four years... to 91 Euros per month this year. And So, I started checking with my neighbours to see if they need anything. The people next door are ok, they are on another system-....

And over next door to them in the mansard, to see if they were all right. It weas toasty roasty warm, and I said, 'can I warm up for a few minutes?' I explained what was going on... It was minus FIVE outside, Celcius, and that is very cold for us....

W's girlfriend immediately organised a 'blower' for me. No, not what you think.... A heater, and you can only turn it on for five minutes, or it will eat your elecricity bill to hell and back, but it works....

he went over to get it.

A is hugarian, not rumanian. So I regaled her with the only things I know in that language, which is very very difficult. 'Yes.' And room numbers. Becuause I did not want to look like an idiot when groups came in and ask for their keys, you know? She cracked up for laughing...

She put on some hungarian modern music while W was getting the heater, and wanted me to dance with her.

I am so fucking rusty and old, I felt ridiculous. At first she was kinda pushy, and I said, 'Hey I don't like to have the airbags hit me when I am driving, you know? ' Yes, that was crass, but she dances, boy how she dances...

So I watched her feet, and the rust fell off, and the music got into my blood, and I danced. It was fun like I haven't had in a long time, and harmless...

And she said, 'You dance like a gypsy.' I 'think' it was a compliment....

When I left I could hear her laughing.

So either I made a fool of myself, or she had fun...

I did...

Who cares..

0 Responses to "Jeebus... it is so COLD!° And this year is not, absolutely NOT beginning well..."