just when you think there is some sortof conciliation-.-.-.-They give you a band-aid instead of a tourniquet-....

Bishop Gene Robinson from New hampshire was asked to give an invocation at the Lincoln Memorial last night.

He is Anglican, and gay. He was suposed to be the band-aid. Because of them inviting the insidious, gay-hating, right-wing Rick Warren to give the invocation at the inauguration tomorrow. Because they are all incuclusive, god dammit... Right...

I have seen the text. It is provocative, but true. And hardly insulting to anyone else. It was conciliatory.

But no.... the tee-vee programme eliminated that, and at the live event, most of the half-million people couldn't hear him.

And supposedly, it was Barack's decision.

My personal dream is to have all the people at the inauguration stick their fingers in their ears,and scream, 'Can't HEAAR You, LA, La, La! Nope, CAN'T HEAR you, you sons of bitches.. and bastards,' when Rick Warren decides to spread his hate and gets covered by fucking Larry King, and thank whomever I can't get Faux neews....

It is about adding insult to injury.

How odd... How queer.... I KNOW for a fact that many gay people helped him get elected.

And I am angry.....

Inclusive? Uh-HUH....

It is NOT about the inauguration. He is gonna fuck us over, just like everyone else has before.

Things got better, but not good enough.

Thank you, Barack. That makes me feel like the new nigger of the century. The one who gets ostracised, only it was all my life, too, so I can USE the word. And I never USE that word.

But that is how it makes me feel.

Thank you, Barack... I fled your hating country decades ago, and am happy to live in a country where I can walk down a street and not get KILLED for my perceived sexuality.

Not that I hang it out...

Ohh, you have FUN tomorrow..

But you know WHAT? You will never get a fucking cent from me. EVER.

0 Responses to "just when you think there is some sortof conciliation-.-.-.-They give you a band-aid instead of a tourniquet-...."